Human Machine Interface
Every ExpertDAQ industrial PC can be optimally expanded with remote IO modules based on Fieldbus and Ethernet. Additionally, due to the many onboard interfaces like Ethernet, USB and serial interfaces, there are many other possible command functions. The human-machine interface systems are designed fanless due to a low heat production and thus energy-saving. In their standard version they are built for usage under wide temperature range between 0°C and 55°C. PCs for wider temperature range are optionally available.
Every one of our industrial PCs can be mounted in the control box without any problems using the panel mount kit delivered with it, or in a swivel arm with the VESA75 mount.
- Intel Atom 1,6GHz to 1,8GHz
- optionally with touch
- optionally with Solid State Disks (SSD), Automotive HDD or CF Fixed Disk
- fanless design
- optional display with backlight-LED
- optional all-side IP65 protection
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Windows XP Embedded
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry